1. Occupants agree to observe and comply with all laws, rules, regulations, directives, requirements, code ordinances and regulations of governmental authorities and agencies which relate to the specific use or occupancy of the premises.
2. Speed limit in park is 5 mph.
3. Quiet hours are from 10pm – 6am daily. Please keep noise at a respectful level at all times.
4. Code of conduct is expected while in this park. Please watch noise levels and language at all times.
5. Children and pets must be supervised by an adult over 18 years of age when in common areas.
6. Pets must be kept on a leash. No known vicious breeds, or mixes of, are allowed. Pets must be picked up after.
7. Visitors are restricted to the occupant’s rental space and must be accompanied by occupant when in common areas.
8. Brandishing of guns & weapons is strictly prohibited. No target practice or random firing of guns is allowed on property.
9. No alcoholic beverages or glass is allowed in common areas.
10. Keep common areas clean. Common areas include washer & dryer location.
11. Place any and all trash inside the dumpster provided. (Residential trash ONLY)
12. All vehicles must be in working order and parked within your assigned space. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at vehicle owners expense.
13. No buildings, tents, sheds, garages, etc. may be placed or constructed on rental spaces.
14. Administrative office hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Please call (432) 466-5815 for assistance or leave a message after hours.