About our Park
Welcome to Hat Creek RV Park, located in Big Spring, Texas. Our park was built in 2015 to serve the Big Spring and surrounding area. Before building the park we talked with many people in the area about what they wanted in an RV park.
What we found was the following:
- A clean park.
- The park should be kept clean, and we work hard to keep it that way. We have a service to eliminate weeds and maintain cleanliness.
- Concrete patios
- Have you ever stepped out of your rig only to step in dirt or mud? It’s not much fun, so we built 8’x16’ concrete patios to keep you and your rig clean. It’s big enough to enjoy and store your BBQ along with other personal belongings.
- Laundry facilities
- The laundry is coin operated and has 6 washers and 6 dryers. It is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter for your comfort and we provide folding tables and hanging racks for your clothes.
- Family Friendly Park with playground on site and moon jump set up during nice weather for the kids to play.
- The Wi-Fi is a hard wired system, not wireless, which means you don’t lose your signal and it is much faster. We have all lost signals, and it is very frustrating. This Wi-Fi is a GREAT system, rented by day or month.
- TV connection
- The TV connection is terrific because we provide Direct TV with many optional channels, including some HBO channels. No another park in the area has this feature, and it is included in the rent. Only need the satellite cable, dish and receiver set up on site.
- Full Hook-ups, both 30 and 50 amp.
- The standard hook-ups are 30 and 50 amps. We also provide sewer and water hookups, and they are included with your space. We are proud of our park and hope you will feel the same way. We are family owned, and we will do everything we can to make you feel welcome and your stay enjoyable. We are a dog-friendly park. However, we do have a rule regarding animals.